Saturday, January 26, 2013

Brody Christmas Preschool Program

Brody did his Preschool Christmas Program. The teacher asked that the kids dressed up nice. That is not easy for Brody. We had a fight and I wrested the "Polo" shirt on him and dress pants and shoes. Sent him to time out for giving me a hard time. While in time out he changed into his shorts and shirt he wanted. Then I had to wrestle him again to get back in the dress clothes. Why are pants and dress shirt so hard to wear. Its not like I had him wear a tie like some of the other moms. And they probably didn't fight their moms.
 Once at school he didn't even seem to care about the clothes. He was a cute little waiter and asked what I wanted to drink and which cookie. They do so much fun stuff in Preschool.

No comments:

Post a Comment