Saturday, March 1, 2014

March 2014

Dad went on a trip last night. I told the kids they could have a sleepover with me. They had fun, but that also means I didn't get much sleep. My kids like to sleep right next to me!
 The kids had their first day of swim lessons today! Brody and Gavin were so excited!! Paris was not excited. I tried to convince her it would be fun.
 Gavin did great in his class. He is just learning/practicing all the strokes. I would like to get him on the swim team in a year or two. Brody loved his class, but I guessed the wrong class for him. It ended up being way to easy for him. All the harder classes that were close to the same time as the other two kids were full so we are on the waiting list for a harder class. They are hoping a couple weeks, but he is going to do the easier class for now until we figure out what to do. Paris I thought did well. I know she hates her face wet so I was nervous about that. She never did cry, but she would cling onto her instructor trying to keep from going under water. I kept seeing Paris tell the instructor "no" she didn't want to do it. Paris said she didn't like getting water in her nose.  

1 comment:

  1. Yeah!! Thanks for the post. I still learn new thing I didn't know or maybe just forgot. Love you. MOM

    ReplyDelete